Upfield Field Place Maypole Archway School Anti-Slavery Arch Farmhill Park Farmhill House Puckshole Mill Paganhill Mill

Best known for its maypole and anti-slavery memorial arch, Paganhill was originally one of two tithings of Stroud. The old main route from Stroud to Cainscross ran through Paganhill until the Cainscross road was constructed in 1825.

For cricket enthusiasts, the Stroud Cricket Club was founded here in 1850 and the great W G Grace played at the ground on several occasions.

From January 2016, this website is managed by Stroud Local History Society