Dudbridge House is a five-bay stone house built c.1770 for the successful dyer, Richard Hawker, who ran the nearby Dudbridge Dyeworks. The design is attributed to the architect Anthony Keck, who lived at nearby Kings Stanley from the mid-1760s onwards. A datestone on an outbuilding is inscribed IH 1779.
The house now faces a housing estate, built in the 1980s, on part of the old dyeworks site. Immediately to its west was the Midland Railway's Dudbridge Station, the platforms for which still exist at the beginning of the Ebley bypass.